Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Via Napoli Sangria at Home

One of my favorite things about Epcot is walking country to country and trying different food and drinks. And my favorite spot is Itlay! I've already shared my love for their pizza and sangria and today I'm going to share that Sangria recipe with you!


When we lived in Florida and I worked at Disney we would often frequent either Via Napoli and just make a stop into Tutto Gusto for this yummy treat. Before we moved I got the recipe just without the measurements so it's taken some time to find the right mix, as well as the perfect Italian red wine. When my favorite Florida grocery store Publix opened 5 minutes away I just happened to find it there. In this Sangria the wine makes the difference for sure!  So here is what you need! 

1 bottle of Italian red wine 
2 oz of dark rum
1/2 oz of triple sec 
1/2 ounce of apricot Brandy
Sprite 
Lemon
Lime 
Orange 
Red Apple 


Start with cutting your fruit and adding it into your pitcher. 



Next add your rum, triple sec and Brandy. I like to stir it once I have it all in. Then add your wine. I bought the big bottle because at $10 why not? Leave some room at the top as you will need to add a splash of Sprite. Once it's all in give it a good stir. I like to refrigerate for just a little bit and then serve over ice just like at Via Napoli! 

I enjoyed it this time with some Mickey Mac we had brought back from our recent park trip.


I've used many different wines in this recipe and none have made it taste like the one I love and know from Epcot until I found this one and it's cheap which I can't complain. It's nothing fancy or expensive and in my opinion you don't need anything fancy or expensive for sangria. 


This sangria is yummy and refreshing all year, and if you love this sangria as much as I do it gives you the taste of Disney at home. 



Enjoy!! 




















No comments:

Post a Comment