Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad



 It's summer, it's hot and quick, easy meals that aren't heavy is what we want in this house! This Chicken Caesar pasta salad  was super easy took very little prep and made served 3 meals for 2 people. As a Momma that's a win in my book. 

What you need : 

4 boneless skinless chicken  breast of chicken breast or you could use a rotisserie chicken 
Spinach or romaine lettuce 
Parmesan cheese 
Bow tie pasta
Croutons 
Caesar Dressing 

Grill, bake or shred your chicken, we grilled ours and then cut into strips. Boil your pasta, just be sure to not over cook or get to mushy you don't want to this way. Drain pasta and let it cool. 

Instead of making one big batch I made it for 2 people each time. I didn't want to put the dressing on it and store it in the fridge, and I'm glad I did it that way.  
But this is how to mix it all at once! 

6 cups of spinach 
2 cups of cooked pasta
Cooked Chicken breast 
1 cup Parmesan cheese 
Crutons ( I used about half the bag) 
1/2 cup of caesar dressing ( add more if you desire I used Kens dressing) 

Toss and mix well, season with salt and pepper and enjoy! This is great for an easy dinner, lunch or a fun item to take to a summer BBQ! 



 

*21 day fix friends you can also adjust the measurements to fit the fix containers, make the Caesar dressing from the Fixate cookbook, and make homemade crutons from Ezekiel or whole grain bread. It would be so easy and that's what I love about this quick, easy meal. *

No comments:

Post a Comment