Pages

Friday, July 22, 2016

Smores Dip





It's summer, I love sweets and all I can think about is delicious smores around a campfire. I grew up spending a week or two camping but it's been so long since that's been reality, and I kind of miss it! 

I don't have a fire pit to make real smores, and it's too hot for a fire at night anyways right now,  though a firepit is on our want list so this dip hit the spot! This is super easy and would be a great dessert for your summer cook out. 

What you need: 

A 6 pack of Hershey Bars 
Marshmallows
Graham Crackers 

Preheat your oven to broil. My oven has hi and low settings for broil so I chose low. I actually cut the recipe in half because we did not need that much dip. 

Spray the bottom of an 8x8 pan, break apart Hershey bars and lay across the bottom of pan. 



Top the chocolate with the marshmellows until it's covered. 


Place in the oven for about 3-5 min until the top is golden brown, just like the marshmellow would be over the campfire. Serve with graham crackers and enjoy! 



  



    

No comments:

Post a Comment