Pages

Friday, July 15, 2016

My Favorite Chemical Free Brand of Baby Products: A Review on Babyganics!






Before my daughter was born it became important to me to really start watching the products I use and what was in them. I wanted to go chemical free in as many ways as possible for not just her but the entire household. 

Everyone seems to know all about Honest Company and seems to love it. We had been using their free and clear detergent and had no issues so I had decided to give their diapers a try. But as I was looking at products I came across Babyganics, did some research and price comparison and decided I would give them a try. I can't say enough about these products and I've used a very large variety of them and I don't have anything bad to say about them. While I do still love certain things from the Honest Company, Babyganics doesn't get enough credit for what it is in my opinion and is much more affordable for my wallet! 



While I was still pregnant I started trying their cleaning products. I have to say I absolutely love their Multi Surface cleaner, tub and tile cleaner, and stain remover for the laundry.  It does the job without all the harsh chemicals. The only time I'm not a fan of the multi surface cleaner is on my granite counter tops which I did not have once I started using these products. I just don't feel like it gets all the gross stuff that gets stuck to it, everything else it's great on.


I also started using the toy and high chair cleaner and the same version of wipes recently. I love the wipes to get in all the little spots on the toys and the spray is fantastic for giving the high chair a good wipe down too! Most of these household items I've been able to purchase at Buy Buy Baby and on Amazon and a few at Super Target. I believe Babies R Us carries them too! 


We used both Honest and Babyganics diapers in the beginning. Honest company diapers didn't seem to hold as well for us and also started to give her rash, so we have stuck with Babyganics and haven't looked back. We have had no diaper rash since. I also love that Babyganics is a little more cost friendly. For example we are currently in size 3 diapers and for $27 we can get a box of 92 but with Honest Company for the same price you only get 68 diapers. I also watch for target to run them on sale.  I have also used their disposable swim diapers this summer and so far so good! I even got them over 50% percent off with cartwheel and the fact they were already on sale! 







My next favorite items were Babyganics bottle soap, hand sanitizer, and hand soap. I loved that I could even purchases the big refill bottles for these off of Amazon. I bought 2 bottles of the refills of the dish and bottle soap when my daughter was a month old for about $12 and at 8 months old  i just ran out, and trust me when i say we wash a lot of bottles! Its a foamy you push in a pump style , just like foamy hand soap which is how theirs is and we really like it. I only use it on items for her because I don't think it gets deep down tough grease off of dishes but I'm not quite sure it was made for that either. 





The last item for review is the Babyganics Sunscreen. I started using this on myself last summer and loved it! It wasn't oily and didn't irritate my skin or face. I have sensitive skin and have to be careful with sunscreen and this is my favorite. We used this at Disney and at the beach for our girl and no sunburns, it is a little thick and can be hard to rub in. However with most natural sunscreens I have tried its the winner in my book! 


Its so important to not only be aware of what we are putting in our bodies but also what we are putting on our bodies. While I know we have all survived on the products we have used our entire lives there are now much safer options out there and the products we use have an effect on so many things that go on with out bodies. I highly encourage you to look into what your using and try to find better options. You won't be sorry you did, and I will continue to share  some of my favorites! 

No comments:

Post a Comment