Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Quick and Easy Chicken Avocado Burritos

When I was pregnant I craved avocados a lot. I thought I would hate them after but I'm still obsessed with them. So when I saw these burritos I knew I had to try the recipe out! These take less than 10 minutes so it makes this Momma so happy!

Here is what you need:  

2 cups of diced or shredded chicken
1/3 cup of mozzerella cheese
1 medium to large avocado 
4 burrito size tortillas 
Olive oil or olive spray 


Put your chicken, avocado and cheese in a bowl. Once all ingredients are in mix them all together. 



Once you have then mixed to together separate into 4 sections. Fill your burritos with each section. 



Wrap your burrito and cook until heated through in a pan with a tablespoon of olive oil or use a spray. If you have a panini press that would work great too. I've heard these freeze great so I threw one in the freezer but I've yet to try it. I think next time we will try with steak to change it up. 



We topped ours with some salsa and sour cream and they were fantastic! I love meals that are quick and easy for either lunch or dinner. Everyone in your family will enjoy these! 





No comments:

Post a Comment