Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Tasty Tuesday! Pumpkin Overnight Oats!

Easy breakfast are the way to go, and overnight oats are one of the best! They take about 2 min to put together the night before and then in the morning all you do is grab from the fridge and enjoy! This was one I found on Pintrest and just changed up a bit. It called for less almond milk but the oats were so thick it was hard to eat so i played with the right portions. I also think it all has to do with the brand of greek yogurt you use as they all have different consistencies. We use so much of it I typically by the Costco brand. 


These are the perfect fall breakfast, but I have some great recipes for spring and summer that are great too! The best part for me about overnight oats is the ingredients are staples I keep in my house, and are clean breakfast treat.

So here is what you need for this recipe:





3/4 cup of old fashioned oats
1/2 cup almond milk
2 tbs of non fat Greek yogurt
2 tbs of pumpkin purée
1 tbs of stevia
1tsp of pure vanilla extract
Pumpkin pie spice
Cinnamon


In a small bowl mix almond milk, yogurt, pumpkin purée, stevia, a dash of pumpkin pie spice and a dash of cinnamon. Add your oats, stir and cover, then place in fridge overnight. Chia seeds also work fantastic in overnight oats I just didn't have any too add in. 


In the morning grab from the fridge, stir and your breakfast is ready! 




No comments:

Post a Comment