Pages

Monday, January 18, 2016

Tasty Tuesday Buffalo Roasted Cauliflower


Veggies are hard in our house, my husband is picky with veggies and I am too but more open than him. We get tired of the same thing over and over and typically just eat spinach, carrots and brussels sprouts. I love the roasted broccoli but can't stand the way it makes our apartment smell and it just lingers so we rarely make it. I tried this new recipe for buffalo roasted cauliflower  and it is delish and super easy! These would be a great healthy snack for your upcoming Super Bowl Party, and I'll be sharing clean Super Bowl treats the next few weeks leading to Super Bowl! 

What you need :
1 head of cauliflower 
Olive oil
Sea Salt (we use pink himilayan) 
Garlic powder 
Buffalo sauce or hot suace (I used Frank's red hot ) 

Cut your cauliflower into pieces and place in a bowl 

Add 1/4 cup of Frank's Red Hot, 1 tbsp of olive oil and salt and garlic to taste. 

Preheat oven to 400. Place on baking sheet and cook for about 20 min. 

I like to make sure it has some brown to it for it to be completely done. I also only used half a head of cauliflower since it was hair the 2 of us and saved the other half for another night. This was so good and will also be a great healthy snack for the upcoming Super Bowl parties to help you stay on track! On the 21 Day fix meal plan which we are following, this would be 1 green 1 tsp and 1 Orange. 



Enjoy! 

Interested in the 21 Day Fix or other meal plans, email me at meganalvey58@gmail.com or reach out to me on social media I would love to chat ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment