Pages

Monday, June 27, 2016

A Disney Dining Must!

We recently returned from a long weekend at Disney. We usually go about twice a year though I am determined to squeeze it to 3 times here soon! We spent 4 years there and I worked there and I might love it just as much for the food as I do for the fact that its Disney. I am always about trying somewhere new we have never tried but a trip to Via Napoli always has to be on the list. Im pretty sure we used to go at least once a month. Before Via Napoli opened in the Italy Pavillion at Epcot pizza lovers were left with much to be desired in the way of pizza.



 



 This place is special the flour for the crust is Caputo flour imported from Southern Italy. The pizzas are cooked in one of 3 wood burning ovens named after the 3 active volcanoes in Italy - Mount Enta, Mount Vesuvius and Stromboli. It is traditional Neapolitan pizza.  Even some of their pastas are cooked in these ovens. One day we decided to get a smaller pizza and lasagna which was good but I just love their pizza. The pizza is seriously like non I have ever had but I have never traveled to Italy so....


Next on the list at Via Napoli is the Sangria. Best deal for a drink in park. At just $25 for a pitcher that fills about 6 glasses it cant be beat. A glass itself is $9. The red is my favorite and its refreshing on a HOT Florida day. 

I've seen people are mixed about using the dining plan here but I think its still worth it. We used it on our September trip and were happy to each get what we wanted on our pizza without having to compromise and got to try some delicious dessert. Seriously though put this place on your list for dining!








No comments:

Post a Comment